Tuesday, August 01, 2006

St. Francis of Assisi

St. Francis was a young nobleman's son who found his release from earthly cares when he began ministering to the lepers in a colony near his house.

The girl I met at the Starbucks, Laruen Williams, has since communicated to me via email that she graduated Cooley Law in 2001 and that she already has a poor young boyfriend and a rich Indian doctor boyfriend, both.

I've got to go to Houston in a few minutes and train my replacements on how to do my job. All day yesterday I was paralyzed by fear and regret. What was I thinking, taking a new job? There's no way I can do it. Why didn't I stay where I had it good?

St. Francis was a young nobleman's son who found his release from earthly cares when he began ministering to the lepers in a colony near his house.

The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home